The work is fair, the people are great, and the environment is unparalleled.
Maybe you should think about a change of scenery
All staff must be willing to fill in at other positions when necessary to ensure our Lodge operates perfectly during busy or difficult times. Housekeeping staff will ensure our building is perfectly cleaned and maintained. HK staff will ensure the guestrooms are maintained daily and clean all public areas, offices and every square inch of the building. In the guestrooms, HK staff will make sure that all amenities are in order and that our guests have perfect sleeping conditions. The HK staff will be responsible for all cleaning concerns and ensure that the HK Foreman is kept informed of all cleaning and maintenance issues. HK staff will put forward ideas to create and maintain an exciting environment and continually strive to exceed our guest and staff’s expectations, and provide the finest vacation experience possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help create and maintain all House Keeping programs.
- Work closely with HKF to ensure a perfect accommodation product and keep all employees highly motivated.
- Ensure prompt handling of all guest requests.
- Ensure recycling and garbage removal is carried out daily.
- Represent Kicking Horse Mountain Lodge to all sponsors, media and business associates in a professional and ethical manner.
- Report supply inventories and ensure orders are placed to maintain cleaning needs.
- Ensure all company policies and goals are adhered to.
- Monitor all building maintenance requirements and ensure the HKF is informed on all issues.
- Guarantee proper use and care of equipment and supplies.
- Ensure all emergency procedures and safety programs are followed to the letter.
- Find new ways to increase productivity and quality of House Keeping programs.
- Previous Resort House Keeping experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the tourism industry and all procedures that is necessary to exceed customer expectations.
- Extensive customer service and employee relations’ experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated, willing to commit to a demanding job.
- Team oriented with a desire to make a this the best Lodge in the world.
- Driven to exceed customer and ownership expectations.
- Excellent customer service skills and training experience.
- Creative and detail oriented.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.